Our relationship with suppliers is important to us. Trust, transparency and cooperation are key pillars of this partnership, which always aims to provide a quality service to citizens.
The accreditation of suppliers is a process by which a list of suppliers entitled to supply a particular category of goods or services is defined. To this end, objective, transparent, quantitative, and qualitative criteria of a technical, environmental, economic, and financial nature or of a specific nature is applied.
The Accreditation Program is a document that defines the following:
- The purpose and duration of the Accreditation System;
- Forms of communication, addresses and contacts;
- Legal association status of those interested in accreditation;
- Requirement for subcontracting;
- Mandatory minimum requirements;
- Specific requirements of the Accreditation Program;
- Criterion for selection of suppliers for proposals;
- Accreditation maintenance criteria.
The examination of applications for accreditation is carried out in two ways: supplier type-approval and supply type-approval.
Qualified suppliers list
Supplier qualification is a process by which EDP establishes a list of qualified suppliers to supply a particular category of goods or services. In order to achieve this, a number of objective and transparent criteria are applied, of a quantitative and qualitative nature, be their technical, environmental, economic and financial, or of any other specific kind.
Search here for qualified materials.